It is a 24 hour a day number you can call to get information regarding the bus. It is dedicated 100% to the bus. It can be called from any phone - cell phone or land line - to get information regarding service hours, bus stop times and bus fares.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- The bus service operates Monday through Friday.
- Monday through Friday, the bus runs 6:00 am to 7:00 pm with a delays from 10:00 am until 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm.
- The bus does not run a weekend route.
Each stop is approximately 3-4 minutes apart on the schedule and all of the bus stop locations are indicated with a Spring Lake Transit bus stop sign.
COMMUNITY TRANSPORTATION PROGRAM
The mission of the Cumberland County Transportation Program
is to provide safe, dependable, assessible transportation to
Cumberland County Residents. For some people, riding public transportation
can be challenging because of physical, financial or other issues. To
assist with these transportation challenges, the State of North Carolina
has enacted the Rural Operating Assistance Program Grant.
For more information, please click this link : CTP
If you have any questions about these services or how to qualify, you can
contact them Monday - Friday between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm at one of the
- (910) 678-7619 - Elderly/Disabled Transportation
- (910) 678-7675 - Rural General Public/Urban Employment Transportation
NOTE: All programs limited by funding restrictions