Building and Grounds
Some of the work assignments of the Building & Grounds Department are (but not limited to):
- Structure integrity and efficiency of Town facilities
- Building maintenance
- Grounds and landscape services
- Grass cutting
- Equipment maintenance (HVAC)
- Vegetation management
- Doors and hardware
- General repairs
- Glass replacement
- Cabinetry work
- Solving electrical, plumbing and heating challenges
Buildings & Grounds is also the first department called upon to provide support to other departments within the Public Works umbrella.
The Building & Grounds Department falls under the leadership and guidance of Mr. David Vandergriff, Maintenance Director.
- Maintenance Director: Mr. David Vandergriff
- Building Maintenance: Mr. Steve Wing
The Building and Grounds Department can be contacted by phone, fax, mail or e-mail.
720 Tuscarora Drive
PO Box 617
Spring Lake, NC 28390
phone: (910) 497-3390
fax: (910) 436 – 1964
Spring Lake Town Directory