Fleet Maintenance Department
Fleet Maintenance Department’s main goal is to maintain our fleet on the job. We strive to keep our down time (time vehicle spends in the shops) to a minimum. By keeping a good preventive maintenance program in place, we can make minor repairs before they turn into large and costly ones.
Some of the work assignments the Department handles are (but not limited to):
- Repairing and maintaining Town’s fleet of cars and trucks
- Repairing and maintaining Town’s small engine equipment
- Preventive maintenance on Town’s fleet of cars and trucks
- Preventive maintenance on Town’s small engine equipment
- Street sweeping
- Managing outsourcing of heavy equipment
The Fleet Maintenance Department falls under the leadership and guidance of Mr. David Vandergriff, Maintenance Director.
- Maintenance Director: Mr. David Vandergriff
- Fleet Maintenance Supervisor: Mr. Rodney Brown
The Fleet Maintenance Department can be contacted by phone, fax, mail or e-mail.
720 Tuscarora Drive
PO Box 617
Spring Lake, NC 28390
phone: (910) 497-3390
fax: (910) 436 – 1964
Spring Lake Town Directory