Online payments can take up to 2 business days to post to your account.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover payments through our online system. A $1.50 convenience is fee applied to all online payments.
Bills are due on the 10th. If your due date falls on a non-business day, then payment is due the next business day.
- A late fee of $25 will be applied at 5:00 pm on the 18th. If the date falls on a non-business day, then late fees are applied the next business day.
- Making partial payments will not prevent disconnection of your utility services.
- The cut off list is generated on the morning of the 26th and a $20 reconnect fee will be applied. If date falls on a non-business day, then the cut off list is generated the next business day.
- Paying your bill online the day of or day after disconnection with or without these fees does not automatically guarantee re-connection especially if it is done online and the payment is not processed during business hours.
- PLEASE NOTE: Using a “bill pay service” or paying your bill online OTHER THAN the Town’s website may take 2-4 days up to/or over a week to be received by the Revenue Departmen, thus will not automatically be credited to your account at the time you use the service. Because of this, waiting until the day before, the day of or the day after disconnection will not prevent fees or disconnection from occurring. Payment must be received in the Revenue Department. If you use such a service and payment has not arrived, you may have to pay directly to the Revenue Department while the payment to the bill pay service is en route to your account. Payments that arrive afterwards will be credited to your account and applied to the next month’s balance.
Re-connections are not done after hours or on weekends.
- IMPORTANT: If your service has been disconnected, you must call the Water Department at 910-703-8912 to speak with a representative once you have submitted your payment.