Online Bill Pay
ONLINE BILL PAY ACKNOWLEDGMENT
Please note the following regarding paying online:
- Online payments can take up to 2 business days to post to your account.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover payments through our online system. A $1.50 convenience is fee applied to all online payments.
- Bills are due on the 10th. If your due date falls on a non-business day, then payment is due the next business day.
- A late fee of $25 will be applied at 5:00 pm on the 18th. If the date falls on a non-business day, then late fees are applied the next business day.
- Making partial payments will not prevent disconnection of your utility services.
- The cut off list is generated on the morning of the 26th and a $20 reconnect fee will be applied. If date falls on a non-business day, then the cut off list is generated the next business day.
- Paying your bill online the day of or day after disconnection with or without these fees does not automatically guarantee reconnection especially if it is done online and the payment is not processed during business hours.
- Reconnections are not done after hours or on weekends.
- IMPORTANT: If your service has been disconnected, you must call the Water Department at 910-703-8912 to speak with a representative once you have submitted your payment.
If you understand and agree to the above terms, please click here to pay your bill online.
Questions? Please call (910) 703 – 8912.
To transmit a Disconnection of Utility Service Request online, click here
To sign up to receive your water bill electronically and/or to receive notifications from the Town, click here