Utility Customer Service
Town of Spring Lake Water Department is located inside the Town Hall located at 300 Ruth Street.
November 25, 2019:
The ladies from the Town of Spring Lake Water Department, as well as the Accounts Payable Department, pitched in and hosted a raffle for the Town of Spring Lake’s water customers to try and win one of four gift baskets full of all food items needed to have a Thanksgiving Dinner, to include a turkey, apple pie, and a jug of sweet tea!
The rules for entering were printed at the bottom of a recent monthly billing statement that all Town of Spring Lake water customers received.
The winning names were drawn today, and four lucky families got to stop by the offices located in the Town Hall and grab their prizes. Now all they have to do is cook! 😉
A very special thank you to all of the employees who made this raffle happen, and may we all learn a little from their kindness this holiday season. Always paying it forward.
Five Easy Ways to Pay Your Utility Bill:
- Online: Click HERE. Payments are accepted seven days a week, 24 hours a day. (NOTE: a $1.50 convenience fee is added to all credit card payments made online.)
- Bank Draft: Print out the Bank Draft enrollment form and return by: mail (PO Box 617, Spring Lake, NC 28390,) fax (910- 436 – 1433 ) or in person to the Utility Customer Service Department, located inside of Town Hall.
- Drop Boxes: These silver boxes are located in the parking lot across from Town Hall and at the drive thru of the Water Department. Payments are collected Monday through Friday only.
- U. S. Mail: Please send your payments, along with your payment stub, to our remittance address:
Town of Spring Lake – Utility Customer Service
PO Box 617
Spring Lake, NC 28390
- In Person: We welcome your payment in person at the Revenue Collection window inside of Town Hall. Our physical address is 300 Ruth Street, Spring Lake, NC 28390.
When to pay:
- The current charges due on your bill are payable when you receive the bill. Bills are mailed by the 3rd day of each month and balances are due on the 10th day of the month.
- Current charges are considered delinquent after the date shown as the due date. Accounts are considered delinquent if payments are not received by the 18th day of the month.
- Your account may be charged a $25 late fee if payments are not received by the 18th. If the account remains unpaid following the close of business on the 25th, service is subject to disconnection.
- Any late penalties that are included on your bill as well as a reconnect fee must be paid before service will be restored.
- The Revenue Department may attempt a call using our automated system to a phone number provided by the customer alerting you as to the planned date of disconnection. It is the responsibility of the account holder to ensure all information, including telephone numbers, is accurate and current.
- Questions regarding billed charges for service or payments should be directed to the Town of Spring Lake’s Utility Accounts Customer Service of the Finance Department at (910) 703-8912.
- Establishing a new account or transferring an account requires a picture ID, copy of lease – deed or contract, and your deposit.
- Deposits range from $50 for good credit to $150 for bad credit.
- Online payments may take up to two (2) business days to post to your account.
- If you opt to pay your water bill online the day before or the day the bill is due (the 18th of the month), there is the possibility the payment will NOT be credited to your account prior to the deadline. THEREFORE, you will still appear to owe a payment at the time disconnections are generated – meaning there may be a disruption in your water service.
- Rate & Fee Schedule
- To sign up to receive your water bill electronically and/or to
receive notifications from the Town, click here
- Utility Ordinance
The Water Department falls under the leadership and guidance of the Finance Director, Mr. Claiburn “Butch” Watson. The Water Department is part of the Revenue Department.
- Customer Service Rep: Ms. Sandra Miehle
Customer Service Rep: Ms. Robyn Stringfield
- Customer Service Rep: Maria Colon-Flores
- Customer Service Rep: Lakeshia Hardy
Revenue Collection Specialist :Ms. Felicia Ewell
Revenue Supervisor: Ms. Renee Robinson
The Water Department can be contacted by phone, fax, mail or e-mail.
300 Ruth Street
PO Box 617
Spring Lake, NC 28390
phone: (910) 703 – 8912
fax: (910) 436-1433
Spring Lake Town Directory